The Simulink library provides a Java parser for Simulink and Stateflow models. MATLAB, Simulink, Stateflow are registered trademarks of The MathWorks, Inc. TargetLink is a registered trademark of dSPACE GmbH.
- Abstract model for the interpretation of both Simulink and Stateflow models
- Parsing and interpretation of both MDL and SLX format
- Extraction of layout information from the model
- Lookup of blocks from libraries
- Support of TargetLink extensions
- No Matlab installation required
Please note that this is a read-only library. Writing models back to MDL or SLX formats is not supported and not easy to implement.
The current version of the library is 2017.5.
The API is fully documented using JavaDoc.
The Simulink Library for Java is released under the Apache License 2.0.
Contact us for professional support and maintenance contracts.