As a working student you will work with us on our software Teamscale and you are independently responsible for the implementation of new features.
You will work in one of our offices or simply from home. With 43 employees and about 26 students, we are a company whose development you can already actively shape as a student.
You can work on different aspects of Teamscale:
- Further development of the web front-end (Typescript)
- Further development of the IDE integration (Eclipse, Netbeans, IntelliJ, Visual Studio)
- Work on the service layer and the analysis engine (Java)
- Studying Computer Science
- Interest in software quality
- Motivation to write high quality code yourself
- (Very) good programming skills
- A structured and independent working style (but we'll assist you, of course!)
In addition, you can also:
- Work on our software Teamscale
- Work in the office or from home
- Carrying out Bachelor and Master theses in the field of software quality
- Full Service with Fruit, Coffee, Water etc.