As a Software Engineer at CQSE, you are responsible for the further development of our Software Intelligence Platform Teamscale.
Of course, you will also have direct contact with customers and support them when evaluating, operating, introducing and using Teamscale.
You can work in one of our offices or simply from home.
With 43 employees and about 26 students throughout Germany and Silicon Valley, we are a company whose development you can actively help shape.
- Further development of our product Teamscale and supporting tools
- Integration of Teamscale with other tools
- Implementation of novel quality analyzes
- Code reviews internally and (sometimes) for customers
- Analysis of quality and maintainability of the customer software
- Since we are a small team, you can participate in many other areas (marketing, company website, research, etc.), if you feel like it.
- BS degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- Very good communication and presentation skills
- Master’s degree, further education or experience in engineering, computer science or other technical related field
- Experience with software quality assurance methods and technology: code analysis, testing and reviews
- Interest and ability to learn other coding languages as needed
- Experience with the following tools and frameworks: Typescript, plugin development for Eclipse, IntelliJ or Visual Studio